Danbury Area Talent Development Curriculum
Train your Employees Locally for only 2½ hours a month!
Ten+ 2½ Hour Professional Development Workshops
SHRM Western CT, The Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce, & Gilman Performance Systems are co-sponsoring these workshops to help meet your critical Talent Development needs.
- Gilman Performance Systems Training Modules & Facilitators
- GPS has been a major provider of Training/Talent Development programs in the Danbury area (nationally/globally) for 20+ years
Workshops are offered every 4 weeks
- Improving Employee Results
- Selection/Interviewing Skills
- Conflict Management Solutions
- Communicating Effectively Through Styles
- Managing Multiple Priorities Successfully
- Managing Meeting Dynamics
- Delegating for Success
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Situational Manager
- Performance Management
- Coaching for Success
COACHING FOR SUCCESS
Managers and leaders continually need to enhance their team's skills. Coaching offers the context for applying management skills, fostering a partnership between managers and employees, so that employees can accomplish more and increase satisfaction and engagement.
The coaching process also helps managers successfully bring about performance improvements, better delegation (when coaching is needed), and frees up more of their valuable time.
Participants who complete this program will be better able to...
- Implement Coaching processes focused on Coaching for Performance (to meet standards and acceptable attitude for true accountability); Coaching for Reinforcement (positive feedback); and Coaching for Skills Success (increasing ability)
- Utilize the "Performance Improvement Formula" to recognize the individual coaching needs of each direct report/team member
- Apply GPS's Situational Manager four approaches to meet individual coaching, delegation, and motivation needs
- Realize the link between effective implementation of on-going Coaching Skills and effective Performance Management
Place to be determinded.
Arrive 8:30am for Continental Breakfast
- Individual Non-Member: $150*
- Individual Member: $120*
Table Group (up to 6 participants):
- Call us about 10 workshops: $4,800* (only $480* each!)
- One (1) workshop: $600* (also cost-effective!)
- Host Site (up to 6 free participants!): Provide room, breakfast, AV
*plus Eventbrite processing fee
Click here to register on Eventbrite
TIME EFFICIENT & COST-EFFECTIVE
2½ hour Modules 9:00 - 11:30am
Ten+ Critical Management and Professional Development Topics
Celebrating Over 25 Years of Successfully Serving Clients!