GE HR Alumni
A service provided by Gilman Performance Systems, Inc.
Co-Chairs: Carla Fischer and David Gilman
Save the Date for the 2017 Conference
Oct. 20th in Crotonville NY
GE HR ALUMNI CONFERENCE 2017: "Human Capital Innovations"
Conference Program, Presenters & Moderators:
|Time||Program & Presenters|
|9:00||Conference Kick-Off & Facilitated Networking|
|Beth Comstock - GE Vice Chair: "The Future of GE" Plenary Session|
|Janice Semper - GE Culture Leader: "Transforming GE Culture" Plenary Session Moderator - Vicky McGrath|
|GE HR Alumni Attendee - Group Photo|
1. Walking Tour - Crotonville Campus
2. Interactive Dialogue: Key Learnings and Best Practice Sharing facilitated by Tim Montgomery
3. Informal Networking
|1:25||Susan Peters - GE SVP HR: "The Future of GE HR" Plenary Session|
|2:40||Workshop Breakout Sessions - 4 Options|
1. "Transforming GE into a Digital Industrial Leader" Michael Leckie, GE Learning Leader, - Moderator - Jayne Johnson
2. "Shaping a Winning Culture to Drive High Performance" David Casto, SVP HR Enterprise Operations - Synchrony Financial - Moderator - Gaile Omori
3. "Total Rewards - What's Innovative" Suzanne McAndrew - Global Talent - Business Leader - Willis, Towers & Watson - Moderator Michael Biondolillo
4. "HR Agility - Strategic HR/OD Innovations" Lew Sears - Principal Lantern Assoc. LLC & former GE Executive Staff - Moderator - Michael Schiavoni
|Senior CHRO/CLO Leaders Panel Discussion|
Jack Ryan, GE VP Executive Education & Learning
Nancy Sykes, CHRO Southern Co.
Eileen Whelley, CHRO XL Catlin & former GE Executive Staff
Panel Moderator John Haggerty, Senior Lecturer HR - Cornell University
|Conference Closing Remarks|
|6:00||Conference Dinner - Crotonville Dining Room (optional)|
|8:00||Leave for Home, Crotonville or Area Hotel|
2015 Conference -- Oct. 2nd Crotonville NY
2012 Conference -- Oct. 26th Crotonville NY
Join the discussion, post a job, find your friends!
Click here to join the GE HE Alumni Network on LinkedIn.
This website was created by David Gilman and Michael Schiavoni to promote GE HR Alumni business and social networking and exchange of Best Practices.